[Gpdd] Health: Gentamicin ???

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Thu Sep 6 00:38:19 EDT 2007

Marsha, I'm, so sorry about the loss of Ozzy especially it following so close
upon Elvis's journey to the Bridge. Sometimes I think we have guiding
feelings, your inner reservations about the drug for example. I know nothing about
this particular drug, but have come to believe that when we have reservations
about something, we're usually right.
     I hate to ask such a question under these circumstances, but how
difficult was it to give shots to your babies? My vet seems to really jab the guys
(sort of behind their heads like "the scruff of the neck") and I'm told it is
becaue of their relatively thick skin. I so admire your commitment and
willingness to do all you could for Elvis and Ozzy. I think few could do as much as you
did.
     I have done injections for dogs and cats -- even do my own sometimes,
but my heart aches for you. This must have all been so terribly difficult for
you.

God bless,
Alge and the Jolly Rodents