[Gpdd] Bridge: Claude

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Thu Sep 6 01:58:54 EDT 2007

Debbie,
     I read your heartrending yet warm story of little Claude. I am so sorry
for your loss and sorrier still that it was not an easy death. I seem to
recall that Sandy once used part of a human pain pill to help one of her little
ones through the physical distress he was having as he was preparing for the
Bridge.
     (Sandy -- am I right? And what would you recommend? There is this thing
about piggies who are truly dying going through their difficult times on
weekends. So many of us would like to help them endure and make the transition
easy.)

     Our condolences, Debbie to you and the rest of the dollie mixes. You
saved so many of them. The Joolly Rodents and I salute you but also hurt with you
at each loss.

God bless,
Alge