[Gpdd] BRIDGE: Kurlee

Conklin Kacee Kacee.Conklin at HCAHealthcare.com
Thu Sep 6 11:02:08 EDT 2007

 Just a short post as I have been out sick a couple of days and have some catching up to do but I wanted to let everyone know that sweet Kurlee also went to the Bridge Friday afternoon.  I like to think she went then so that she could help Little Munch who was so young and never had a mother.  I'd like to think Kurlee is being the mom that Little Munch never had a chance to get to know during her earthly stay.  Kurlee really was a sweet Munchee and I will miss cuddling with her and her kissing my arm.  I know that my vet, his staff and I did everything we could for both Kurlee and Little Munch so I feel good about that.

Thanks everyone for your emails.  It really is appreciated.  It's comforting to know that others how the loss I feel at losing both of these sweet creatures.

Kacee and the Munchees (now) 10