[Gpdd] Announce: HAPPY "Belated" ANNIVERSARY, Tigger!!!

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Thu Sep 6 15:11:41 EDT 2007

Sweet Tigger,
I just want to wish you a Very HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
I hope that you enjoyed your Special Day and that you
got lots of goodies and treats. I'm sure the rest of the
Squee Squad treated you really good. I had forgotten
that you were a MGPR pig. My Beloved Butterscotch
was adopted from MGPR too--just one month after your
Slave brought you home. So, ya see? We're kind of
connected in a way. :-)

    HAPPY 3 Year ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!
                        Love 'n Wheeeeeeeps,
                                                                      Leah