[Gpdd] MISC- injections

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Thu Sep 6 19:15:57 EDT 2007

Alge-
  Just a note about injections, I had to give some to Molly when she came home from the hospital before she died. I was a wreck & was crying, not because it was difficult to do, but it has to hurt them & my only thought was that this is what Molly will remember me by. Their neck skin is very thick & it is extremely hard to be gentle when trying to give the injection. I got it in, but she cried & I hope I never have to do it again.

~Jaime~
~Molly,Radar & Albert always in our hearts~