[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Our Precious Rosie Girl

Maren Fouts magbfouts at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 06:44:47 EDT 2007

I can't say much now.  She was doing so well until about 3:30 this morning
when she stopped eating and I couldn't get her to take her pain meds.  We
called around to about 5 different ER clinics and no one had an exotics vet
on call so we decided to take her in for supportive care until our regular
vet open.  She didn't survive the trip.

I think the only consulation I have at this point is that I didn't have to
make that awful decision to help her like I did for Sam.

Rest in Peace my sweet little girl.  I know Sam has missed you and is so
happy to be with you again.  Ask Peter to give you those belly rubs you love
so much that put you to sleep.  We love you with all our hearts.

Piggy kisses that Rosie always gave,
Maren, Rich, and Charlie
Remembering Sam and now Sweet Beautiful Rosie