[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Our Precious Rosie Girl

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 7 10:00:45 EDT 2007

Maren, I'm so sorry Rosie didn't make it.  The decision to have surgery done is a terribly hard one to have to make and Rosie knows you didn't make it lightly.  Please don't feel bad about the choice you made.  As strange as it may sound who knows how much pain and misery you've saved her.

  It's been said many times, no matter how young/old our fur babies are we never have enough time with them.  You took great and loving care of beautiful Rosie and she loved you back.

  Rest well little one.  While you're terribly missed here you have nothing but sweet grass and sunshine.  Your days will be spent running and popcorning with never again a thought of pain.  Farewell Rosie.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug