[Gpdd] CARE: "Best care" for piggies

warmbreath imwarmbreath at netscape.com
Fri Sep 7 13:16:04 EDT 2007

Kacee and the Munchees 10  I quite agree with you , I know every single
person on this list just want the best for their piggies and foe piggies
everywhere, and as I said there was no intention to impugn any of you.  Our
list is const antantly refreshed, thankfully, with beautiful new piggies and
their slaves, and I think it's helpfull to re invent, restate our basic info
often so every pig has the best shot. Many of our digest piggies have lived
extraordinarily long lives, it is possible with good luck, good genes, good
slaves, and good how to info

So that's why I wrote the post, and if anyone has some additional or
contrary ideas so much the better, we are never better that when whee put
our noggins together for the good of our blessed little charges  I lost
piggies making my own mistakes, and I hope to help others prevent as many as
possible

Viva da GPDD
Sandy