[Gpdd] Bridge: Molly

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Fri Sep 7 14:51:41 EDT 2007

Jaime,
Sorry it has taken me a while to get up the strength to
read your message about Molly. I'm still having trouble
getting over my own loss, so when I read about my
Beloved piggies' Special friends passing on...
it's just really hard for me.

I'm sure you know that you made the right decision by
helping your Molly over the Bridge. God knows you've
gone way above and beyond what any normal Slave
should have to do. And I know that Molly will always,
always Love you for that.

Molly was way too young to leave this world, but I'm
sure that God had his reasons for calling your little
girl Home.

Please accept our warm Condolences from Blaine
and me--

       Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeps...