[Gpdd] Bridge: Rosie

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Fri Sep 7 18:59:03 EDT 2007

Dear Maren,
     I couldn't believe the suddenness of the change with Rosie and yet
that's happened all too often. A piggy seem on the verge of recovery and then the
situation changes for the worst. I can only say how sorry I am for you. Your
     We know that she will be having a great time at the Bridge with its
endless banquet of tasty treats, but for you certainly it's a time for grief.
     All of our hearts are with you.

Godd Bless,
Alge and the saddened Jolly Rodents