[Gpdd] Bridge: Those who have gone on...RIP

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Fri Sep 7 19:43:00 EDT 2007

     I want to offer my condolences to those who have lost their precious
little ones -- names like Onyx, Elliot, the Littlest Munchee (the
foundling)...the list goes on. I have not written enough individual notes. I have missed some
issues of the digest, but I read references to those who have departed for
the Bridge and I am sad for the sense of loss and grief that their mommy and
daddy slaves experience. We've lost so many of our babies recently.
     It was around this time last year and first Wilson and then, a couple
months later the older and ever-so dignified (generally!) Mr. Cooders followed.
 (His beloved lady friend Porky of the Haypile Honeys joined him some months
later.) I still miss them so. Hence, I know (like most of the others here)
first hand the deep holes their departings leave in our hearts.
     My sympathies to all who are hurting and my apologies to those whose
losses seemingly went unremarked on by me.

May your hears gradually be lighter,
Alge and the remaining Jolly Rodents