[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Elvis and Ozzy

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Fri Sep 7 22:19:01 EDT 2007

Marsha, The Bejabbers, and Bart, we had so hoped that Elvis and Ozzy would get well, and we were so very saddened when first Elvis, then Ozzy, went to the Bridge.  When you posted about their illnesses, we were mystified about what could be wrong, and we hoped that all of your vet's advice and all you were doing to help them would get them well.  It sounds as though you left nothing undone, and we are sure they knew that.  We hope your vet will be able to determine what caused their deaths, and we know that waiting to hear what he says is very difficult.  Please know that Elvis and Ozzy was so lucky to be beloved members of your family and to have you fight so hard to bring them back to health.  We send our condolences on your losses.  It is so heartbreaking to lose not only one piggie, but two.  We on the GPDD certainly understand how you feel.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday