[Gpdd] RESCUE- foster piggie

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Sun Sep 9 16:52:46 EDT 2007

  I just thought I'd let everyone know that "Mimi" the foster piggie is home with us safe & sound. She is a beautiful agouti, kind of brindle in color. VERY big! I expect babies before the week is over. If the people who brought her to the Humane League are correct, they said she is 4 months old. We even got to meet "Dad", his name is "Popcorn". They were brought in together. Lori said the lady just told her she thought "Mimi" was pregnant & they didn't want them anymore. Too much work the lady said. SIGH...
  Anyway, the babies should be very interesting looking seeing as the dad is a orange & white Abyssinian & mom is the brindle colored agouti. That's quite a combo! They are both quite friendly, so hopefully the babies will have the same personalities. I hope to have some pics of her in the next couple days. (and some babies too!) Lets hope everyone is healthy!

~Jaime~
~Mimi the foster mommy~ +
~Molly, Radar & Albert always in our hearts~