[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Claude

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Sep 9 13:44:47 EDT 2007

Debbie and the Dolly Mixtures, it was so touching to read about Claude's passing to the Bridge, and we are so very sorry for your loss.  Thank you for sharing many of your memories of him, such as how he came to live with you, how your vet saved him when he was injured, and how happy he was when he realized he would be living with so many girl piggies after his neutering.  How sweet that he was able to say his goodbyes to them before making his final journey.  We are glad that you were able to be with him and sing him songs about the Bridge as he prepared to leave this world; we know he understood how much you loved him.  Claude was so lucky to be part of your family.  Please accept our condolences.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday