[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Elliott

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Sep 9 13:57:58 EDT 2007

Kay, we are so very sorry to hear that Elliott had to be helped to the Bridge.  It was so sad to read that despite all of your best efforts he began to lose weight and finally could not keep food in his mouth.  We understand how difficult it is to see this happen with a piggie.  Please know that you made all of his days special ones and that he knew how much he was loved.  Thank you for your description of him; his "racing stripe" and the different colors on each side of his nose must have made him look very handsome.  How sweet that he enjoyed cuddling on your shoulder and would come out of his cocoon to greet you.  Elliott was so lucky you rescued him.  We send our condolences on his passing.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday