[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Condolences for Jan

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Mon Sep 10 00:25:40 EDT 2007

Janneke i've sent you a pm, but i'm still trying to come to terms about
your little Jan the Boar.  Oh i'm so so sad for you, first you're away
and unable to be with him and then for this to happen.
We're sending you heaps of hugs and loves to comfort you and sending
special piggie kisses to all the greiving winky girl.
RIP Jan you can popcorn and play with all your beautiful friends that
you've made here on the gpdd, i'm sure you'll be able to take care of
some lovely ladies there who will welcome your charming ways and
beautiful nature.
I sat at my desk reading your post and shook my head, no i didn't want
to believe it.... i know how much you've tried for this brave little
guy.... we can't always win these battles.
Loves to you all,

Glynis and Duke (in mem Sully)