[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Condolences for Claude

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Mon Sep 10 00:31:44 EDT 2007

Oh Debbie you knew Claude's time was near, but it doesn't help does it
:o(
I'm so glad you were with him, even if it was a very difficult passing
(we've experienced that it's not very nice) i'm sure tho that he knew
you were with him and that gave him the strength to go to the bridge.
RIP Claude lots of green grass and your family are there waiting for
you, i'm sure you'll all have wonderful tales to tell.
Hugs and love to you Debbie and please give all the greiving Dolly
Mixtures lots of piggie kisses to help comfort them too.
Your decision was the right one for him, the stress of going over to the
UK again would've been too much.  I admire your courage and
determination to give Claude the best you could for him.

Glynis and Duke (in mem Sully)