[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Condolences for Elliot

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Mon Sep 10 00:47:30 EDT 2007

Kay i'm so glad that Elliot found his way to your place, if not he'd
have never had the experience of being loved and tended to so
beautifully.  Again i found myself going no, not another of our little
friends... what a very very sad week it's been.  I'm sorry i only
discovered this today, i'd been off not too good myself and then went
thru my emails only to discover this sad news.
RIP Elliot run free at the bridge, find your way to all the lovely
grassy patches and the dandelions and there you'll find all your friends
from the gpdd waiting to say hello.
What a little battler he was, Kay you couldn't have tried any harder for
him.
Sending lots of hugs for you and lots of piggie kisses for the greiving
piggie family.
He's happy where he is and free of any ailments waiting for the day you
both meet again.

Glynis and Duke (in mem Sully)