[Gpdd] [RESCUE] Jaime fostering

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Mon Sep 10 01:07:56 EDT 2007

Jaime i think Molly would be very pleased to hear that you're going to
help a little lady piggie in distress, she'd be sooo proud of her mummy
slave. I'm sure she will be telling all our other darlings at the bridge
how wonderful her slave is and that she's going to take care of another
piggie, her little chest will be so bursting with pride.
To be able to give out your love and attention to this little girl and
possibly a few mini piggies is a wonderful gesture on your behalf.
I will be looking forward to hearing all about your newest rescue and
wishing you all the very best.
Hugs and piggie kisses to you love

Glynis and Duke (in mem Sully)