[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Rosie

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Sep 9 17:23:21 EDT 2007

Maren, Rich, and Charlie, we had been following Rosie's progress, and we had so hoped that she would come through her surgery with flying colors.  It was so great to read your message after the surgery and then a shock to hear that she had passed away.  We know how hard this is for you, and our hearts go out to you.  Please find comfort in remembering what a happy life you gave Rosie and in reminding yourself how hard you tried to get her well.  She knew how much you loved her and how lucky she was, and we are sure she has now been reunited with Sam at the Bridge.  Please accept our condolences.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday