[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Rosie's Tribute

Joanne Colangelo dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 10 22:10:16 EDT 2007

Maren, my heart breaks for you.  I know how much you are hurting and oh, how I wish I could take your pain away.  Your tribute to Rosie was wonderful and please, never apologize for the long post.  I certainly was happy to read it and hear about your special girl.  Writing about her to us will help you heal.  I know what it's like to lose a special baby.  While we love all of our kiddos, there are just some that we bond to a little closer.  When I lost my beloved mixed breed dog, Champ, I couldn't lift my head for days...I couldn't imagine him not being in my life.  Every day I think of him and I ache to have him back.  As with piggies, Annie was my special girl.  In fact Annie and Rosie sound a lot alike.  Oh, I adored Annie and she was one of a kind.  My 5 piggies are my sweet babies, but they aren't anything like Annie and I miss her something terrible.  So, please...I know how you feel and anytime you want to talk about Rosie, show off pictures, or just cry to me...I
 understand.
Please take care and take it one day at a time.
Hugs!

Hugs,
Joanne

 Doggies:  Becky, Haley, Rudy
Kitties: Tiggerbella, Autumn, Angelica, Billy
Piggies:  Spicy, Merri, Macie, Teddy, Baci