[Gpdd] Health: Southern Cavy Cozies

Schumann, Jan Jan.Schumann at SelectHealthofSC.com
Wed Sep 12 12:24:19 EDT 2007

I just want to say how grateful I am to Tammy for creating "Southern
Cavy Cozies" for my guinea pigs.  Here in SC we don't need the fleece or
flannel in the summer and hardly need it in the winter.

She has made cavy cozies with a muslin lining which is perfect for our
warm weather.  I wish I had asked her about these sooner.

Leela endorses the Southern Cavy Cozies as a cool place to hang out in
summer.  (pun intended)

Jan
Mom to Tribble, Zathras, and Leela
Lokai in my heart

Jan Schumann
Data Analyst
Select Health of South Carolina
(843) 569-4847
jan.schumann at selecthealthofsc.com

-------------- next part --------------
"KMHPMMS <kmhp.com>" made the following annotations.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone
other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this
electronic mail or its contents by persons other than the intended recipient(s)
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail so that we may correct our
internal records. Please then delete the original message. Thank you.