[Gpdd] Misc: Thanks to everyone

Maren Fouts magbfouts at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 12:17:26 EDT 2007

I wanted to send a note thanking everyone for all the condolence letters and
ecards.  They were very sweet and helpful.  It's so wonderful to have such a
great collection of people that understand the pain of caring for a beloved
pet for weeks only to lose them in the end.

I really hope I did all I could possibly do for Rosie.  I really didn't want
to have her go through surgery, but I really felt in my bones it was the
only thing left to do.  Maybe my intuition is broken.

Now I'm trying to help Charlie.  He's depressed.  He was losing weight for
awhile so I didn't go to work until I got a foster pig to be his neighbor.
It's not good enough for him, but I feel it does help him and he's at least
not alone while I'm back at work.  I don't want a new pig so soon, but I
have to think about Charlie's happiness.  He's most important right now.

My thoughts are with everyone with a sick piggy or that has recently lost a
furball.

Piggy Kisses,
Maren and Charlie
holding Sam and Rosie in our hearts