[Gpdd] SILLY Happy adoption day Mike. T. Pig

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sat Sep 15 18:57:37 EDT 2007

Happy Adoption Day Mike T. Pig.

Nice to talk to you! We are the Piggyfriends and we live in England ( that is a very ong way from where you live ). We know how scary noise can be as our slave has had a gang of workmen in our house all week and they have been hammering and drilling and making such a mess that our slave was quite upset. Most of us just hid in our hidey-holes and tunnels until the men went home. Our slave had to put our food into our hiding places so that we did not starve.

We could not even use the computer to email our friends as it had to be covered up to keep the dust out. Now our slave is busy cleaning everything in sight as the workmen have finished - hooray - and it is nice and quiet again. We hope that she doesn't forget to give us our late night snack.

We hope that you will post a message to the GPDD again soon.

Hope that you had a lovely day and enjoyed your presents.

Lots of love and wheeks from the Piggyfriends, typed courtesy of Gullliver, spokespig for us all as he is the one who can climb up on the chair.