[Gpdd] Silly: To Mike T. Pig/ Happy Adoption Day from Jolly Rodents

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sun Sep 16 19:43:29 EDT 2007

Dear Mike T. Pig,
     Yur daddy slave wuz rite. You ken talk to udder piggies this way. Its
called a-male. Me and my buddy Chester, the udder steel sirviving Jolly Rodent,
wantz to wishes you a hippy adop-ti-on day. We liked yur story of yur life.
You write gud, like me. Chester makez riting hard I thinkz. He sez I'm a
cre-a-tive speller and shaakes his head jist like Mr. Cooders usez to do. You spell
like I do. Like wordz iz possed to sound.
     Yur frend,
     Charlie, Jolly Roddent