[Gpdd] [SILLY]<New boar>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 17 09:37:31 EDT 2007

Hi you guys,
It's me, yaya from the winky team! We are doing a bit better, we still miss Jan the boar. It took us a while to figure out what happened. First, our slave promised the three of us (me, suus and jan) a nice holiday with the winky girls (guiny, lotje and dunya). And then Jan got sick and slave took him away. Where to? Next thing, she brought us to auntie floor and uncle sander. Hey!! This is not what you promised??? (Meanwhile, living with auntie floor was really nice, we have to admit, but this is not what our slave promised). So when she got back and took me out for some cuddletime on her belly i marched up to her face (at about a pea-distance) and started complaining and insulting her. 'you promised us a holiday with the winky girls!!And where is Jan?? tsssk'. Then her eyes filled with tears and she told me Jan went to the bridge. So now we have been mourning Jan's loss (thank you guys for all the nice emails! Big hug!). She also showed us a pigture of auntie guiny and said that she and the girls sent us all their love:
http://xs219.xs.to/xs219/07381/Sept03.JPG

Last friday, our slave came up with a new surprise.
She took us to a shelter and introduced us to another boar. Since we got along quite well she took him home with us. She has named him Igor. Slave says she is a scientist (whatever that is..) and that every crazy scientist needs an igor (she reads too much terry pratchett). But well, it suits him, he has the crazy scientist hair and everything.
This is how he looked like at the first day (he was still a bit scared)
http://xs219.xs.to/xs219/07381/Sept15b.JPG
Suus was totally insulted, it is one thing to flirt with a guy outside your house, but take him home and replace Jan!! So she started doing crazy hedgehog imitations on saturday.  I liked him, but its not in my nature to make trouble anyway. Meanwhile, slave gave him a cuddletunnel to play with, he loved it!
http://xs219.xs.to/xs219/07381/Sept17b.JPG
On sunday suus settled down a bit and our slave made an area for him to run in (and us outside). I get along great with Igor. He doesn't compare to Jan but he is very sweet in his own way. Here you can see us chatting while we had some celery.
http://xs219.xs.to/xs219/07381/Sept31b.JPG
Suus got upset all over again. She was running around his fence and teeth chattering like crazy. He wasn't that bothered by it and settled down. Btw, he lies down in a very funny way:
http://xs219.xs.to/xs219/07381/Sept35.JPG
http://xs219.xs.to/xs219/07381/Sept37b.JPG
But you have to admit; it's kinda cute. By the end of that day, suus finally settled down. I think that even she had to admit that he looks cute while he is sleeping so she took a nap with him.
http://xs219.xs.to/xs219/07381/Sept39.JPG
I hope everything will turn out fine, because i kinda like him. Slave says that by the end of the week she'll evaluate the situation to see if we can live in the same cage (he won't go home, worst case scenario will be to look for a nice female to live with him). So keep paws crossed for me!
Lots of love (especially for charlie!)
Yaya form team winky
P.s. our slaves still welcome photos for the calendar from slaves who havent sent pigtures yet. Their adresses are pandameisje at gamil.com and guinygirl at gmail.com