[Gpdd] <silly> Correct emailadresses

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 09:53:32 EDT 2007

Hi all,

this is Guiny I just read about auntie Janneke getting a new boar! We can't
wait to see him, i hope he is submissive I like that in a boar!
Anywayz I was just reading about the fact that you guys can still send in
pigtures for the calendar the slaves will be making.
And then I saw my slaves email adress was spelled wrong, can't trust sweet
little Yaya with anything!
Hi yaya, it's been so long since we've seen you and Suus (and Jan), luckily
for us we weren't promised have you guys over... But still it would have
been nice chatting to you guys. Send our love to Igor!

ow, yes, anywayz the correct email adress is Pandameisje at gmail.com and for
slave Janneke it is: guinygirl at gmail.com (chosen after my name :D)

hmm, if Janneke has got a new boar we will probably all have to have a new
pigture taken... ow noooo!

Piggiekisses from Guiny, Lotje and Dunya
Slave Mikey

pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com
m.staaks at pecoma.nl