[Gpdd] misc; Welcome Lynn

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Mon Sep 17 15:21:18 EDT 2007

Hi Lynn welcome to the digest it is a wonderful world, your 2 girls certainly sound like characters!

My boy Fugly can be a bit of a nipper, most the time he is content just to lick fingers and hands and this is fine he can also catch you sometimes with his teeth, which I put down to them being in the way of his tongue, that said sometimes he will do a definite nip not hard but definetely a nip and then I raise my voice and say oww so he knows it hurts.

How did you choose the names Samantha and Tabitha they are very grown up sounding?

Welcome also to Daddy slave, my hubby is just the same ig softy when he thinks no one is looking.

Post again soon.

M + Fugly
Get a FREE AOL Email account with unlimited storage.  Plus, share and store photos and experience exclusively recorded live music Sessions from your favourite artists. Find out more at http://info.aol.co.uk/joinnow/?ncid=548.