[Gpdd] MISC Welcome Igor.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Mon Sep 17 18:17:56 EDT 2007

Hello Yaya,

We are all so pleased that your slave has given a new boar a loving home. Jan would be so pleased that you and Suus have some male company again and he will help heal your slave's broken heart.

We all think that he is very handsome and we love the name Igor. Our slave is a huge Terry Pratchett fan too and she understands the reason for the name.

We hope that you all get along well and that you make Igor very welcome. His coat is just like that of our Posy, who is waiting at the Bridge with Jan.

Our slave asks that we thank Janneke for the lovely pigtures.

Love and wheeks from Gulliver, spokespig for the Piggyfriends, with a special wheek from Satin.