[Gpdd] SILLY: Thanks for Adoption Day Wishes for Mike

Stephen Bradley chiefoperator1 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 17 22:03:49 EDT 2007

Well I must say!  I read all of your wonderful messages to Mr. Mike, and at first his nose was just quivering with excitement!  But before too long, he got overexcited and had to run and hide in my armpit again...

Thank you Gullliver and the Piggyfriends, The Lady Bug, Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed & Friday, Jaime and Mimi, Charlie & Chester, Duke, and anybody else I may have missed.

Mike will write again as soon as he feels up to it, but just now I think he needs a little snack and a rest.

Steve, Secretary to Mr. Mike T. Pig