[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Igor

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Mon Sep 17 22:37:36 EDT 2007

Oh Janneke, he's soooo handsome :o)  Duke thinks he looks like a real
cool dude.
Thankyou for letting me know, awwwww he's got just the sweetest face
hasn't he.  Great piccies as usual, i just don't know how you get them
to stay still for you.
I hope the madam stops hassling him, come on Suus he only wants some
lovely friends like you gorgeous girls.  Yaya that's great that you like
Igor he looks like he'll be lots of fun to play with.
We too are mourning your little friend Jan, but know that he's in safe
hands at the bridge and playing with all his friends from here.
Loves and hugs to your slave and we're sending lots of piggie kisses for
you girls and some manly brrrrrrr's and a big welcome to Igor.

Glynis and Duke (in mem Sully)