[Gpdd] MISC Welcome Christina and piggies

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Tue Sep 18 04:33:38 EDT 2007

Hello Christina and Ed,

A big welcome to the GPDD from us all at Piggyfriends, a little piggy rescue and sanctuary in England. I'm glad to read that you come highly recommended by Maren!

I am so sorry to read about Yoshi's bladderstone and it sounds like he has an infection at the operation site. Hopefully, you have now seen the vet again and Yoshi will be on the mend.

All of the Piggyfriends send lots of love and wheeks to Yoshi and Magnus. Do let us all know how they get on.

Regards from Penny and the Piggyfriends.