[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge : Fugly

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 11:44:15 EDT 2007

Dawna, I'm so sorry to hear of Fugly going to the Bridge.  She had many happy fun filled years with you and you were both fortunate to be able to say "good-bye" to each other.  How very sad though that her time had come.

  Thank you Aileen for letting us know.  Be sure that Dawna knows she has our sympathy and understanding.

  Rest well little Fugly in those green fields filled with all the favorite Piggy food.  You'll be missed back here.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug