[Gpdd] Silly: Piggy Occupations

Mary Fran McCluskey faststats at faststatschecks.com
Wed Sep 19 13:10:00 EDT 2007

Dear Piggies and Digesters,
Now that summer is over and wheeeze is all back to work and school, overcoming bereavements, etc. Whee would like to know your piggies' occupations and plans for the fall/winter months. Are they back to school, planning new projects, teaching, whatever? Mlle Cookie and Mlle Little Bear seem to be still working it out. They have their new big cage out on the front porch. Perhaps they are the new "neighborhood watch." Or perhaps they are planning a book based on their observations of the neighborhood flora and fauna. (We have deer who wander about eating everything, and a mystery visitor who tries to eat the piggies hay and stuff at night when I forget to bring it in.) Perhaps they are becoming detectives. Of course Little Bear is a great traveler and adventurer. I shall observe and report. Please, you guys, too.
--Mary Fran
with California Cookie and Little Bear