[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Welcome Lynn

Lynn Williams jaaladog at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 19 15:39:38 EDT 2007

Hi Joann and thank you from all of us here in GA.

I did want to tell y'all something funny that little Miss Tabitha is doing now.  My hubby describes all their antics to me as they occur so it is usually lively around here!

I bought them a large hut to put in their home but I took it out last night and put it in their playground  so they could hide, run in and run out, whatever their little hearts desire.  Well, they started chasing each other around and around the hut and then would turn around and go the other way, detour through the tunnel then back to the hut.  At one point, Samantha goes to one side of the hut and Tabitha goes to the other side.  It is like being at the Alamo.... a standoff to see who flinches first.  But then, Tabitha, the little smarty pants, crawled up on to the top of the roof of the hut, took a peak over the side that Samantha was on and then crawled back down and ran around and poked Sammy in the back end.  Samantha jumped a mile.  LOL  It was too funny.  I don't know if Tabby really was checking out her position in order to have the best plan of attack but she has repeated that action, so it would not surprise me if it is intentional!

Winks & Wheeks,
Slaves Lynn, Earl, Samantha & Tabitha