[Gpdd] BEHAVIOR; Leaving the hutch in makes my girls more skittish afterwards

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 16:55:37 EDT 2007

This is just my opinion but it sounds as though your girls are bonding with one another.  For some reason our fur babies seem to pick up bad habits from each other long before they do the good ones!  If one is skittish the other ones seems to think this is ok behavior.

  Personally, I wouldn't worry about it.  My Bug spends most of her days in her pigloo and is none the worse for it.  It has always been her security even before her blindness.  When I want to pet her I just tap on the pigloo to be sure she's awake and just take her out.  She protests of course but I just ignore her.

  This all sounds like normal behavior to me.  Prey animals will always have the danger, run instinct in them.  As long as their coats are shiny and their tummys full I'd say all is well.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug (who is so spoiled!)