[Gpdd] Misc: Calendar

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 16:25:11 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I forgot to tell Guiny she should tell you all where to send the pigtures
for the calendar.
the email adresses are Pandameisje at gmail.com (mieke) and
Guinygirl at gmail.com(janneke)

For the slaves who asked: My sister Janneke and me are planning to make a
calendar with pigtures of GPDD piggies in it.
Everyone who wants to have their piggies in it can send us pigtures, If we
recieve lots of pigtures, meaning more than we can get into one calendar, we
will make a selection. Of course we will try to get at least one piggie of
everyone who send pigtures to us into the calendar. If your able to make a
group photo that would be nice, but probably not always possible. We always
try to make a group pigture with my three girls in it and Janneke's two
girls and neutered boar. Underneath the pigtures we want to add the name of
the slave and the pig(gies) in the pigture, so you can see which cute piggie
faces belong to a name!
We would like to combine this with the birthday list Birdie is making. So if
you want to have your  birthday on the calendar, please send your birthday
to Birdie!
We will try to have it ready before the end of this year. And will
distribute it digitally for everyone to print. We live in the Netherlands,
so printing it here and sending it, will be a bit harder and more expensive.

I hope I answered some questions!
Keep them photo's coming!

Slave Mikey
of the Winky girls: Lotje, Guiny and Dunya

pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com
m.staaks at pecoma.nl

Blog: http://pandameisje.hyves.nl