[Gpdd] Misc. Re: Welcome Back

adcavy at aol.com adcavy at aol.com
Fri Sep 21 03:27:01 EDT 2007

Hi Teresa,

It's good to see  a familiar name back on the digest.  Welcome back. It
is possible for  a six week old sow to become pregnant. I'm sure it
happens a lot in the wild. All you can do is feed her well. I'm sure
you'll soon figure out whether she's pregnant or no by the size of her
tummy. If I were you I would put both sows together. They will be
company for each other.

  No harm can come to the mom or babies in fact I have seen sows washing
and licking babies belonging to other pigs. Taking into account how
young this first time mom will be if she is indeed pregnant I am sure
the presence  and company of the other sow would be a support. What do
you think Penny?

Have been away from the digest for a few weeks so still catching up on
the back log. My condolences to all who have lost pigs over the past
month. For sympathy and understanding there's no better place to be
than on the digest.

Best Wishes to all slaves and their pigs.

Antoinette and the Magic 60.
Get a FREE AOL Email account with unlimited storage.  Plus, share and
store photos and experience exclusively recorded live music Sessions
 from your favourite artists. Find out more at
http://info.aol.co.uk/joinnow/?ncid=548.