[Gpdd] silly: message to Igor

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Fri Sep 21 05:39:23 EDT 2007

Hi Igor my mummy has been telling me all about you and I think wheek could be drinking buddies. (wheek would have to pretend to be doing something serious so they dont suspect us)

I am a shy guy like you and at the moment we have lots of noisy strange men wandering round MY house, mummy says it coz they are putting in new shower, I think its punishment coz I keep hiding my feet so she cant cut my nails, I have a big double chin that is very handy for hiding front feet.

I am spending must my day hiding under my shelter and surrounding myself with hay so no one can see me, mummy says I am in training for the SAS whatever that is.

I have to wait for ages after it goes quiet and I can only hear mummy and daddy before I wheeek, wheeek, wheeek for my food.

The good thing is I am in a new area and when I am feeling brave mummy lets me out so I can run circuits round sofa and armchair, jump back home for some food and carry on again, it is great fun and I cant help wheeeking and wheeking as I run, mummy says this may ruin my chances in the SAS as they always know where I am when I am running.

Any way must go and prepare my hiding for the day, get in touch soon

Fugly
Get a FREE AOL Email account with unlimited storage.  Plus, share and store photos and experience exclusively recorded live music Sessions from your favourite artists. Find out more at http://info.aol.co.uk/joinnow/?ncid=548.