[Gpdd] [SILLY]<GPDD Calendar>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 21 04:31:46 EDT 2007

Hi all,
Joanne asked me to explain about the gpdd calendar whcich me and my sister are making. I copied my answer here below. So that everyone who has missed the first post can read and understand what we are doing:

Me and my sister make a calendar every year but that was with our own pigs. We also sent that calendar online (pdf format) to other members and exchanged that calendar by mail with some members. E.g. I have a calendar from kacee and i really enjoy seeeing another one of her pigs everymonth. So...this year we wanted to make a calendar with other pigs on it. And to us it seemed like a lovely idea if we could see pigs like the lady bug or duke and the munchees(from kacee) all in one calendar. Btw, we do not intend to make any money from this, we just enjoy making a calendar. And if other people like receiving the calendar and enjoying it too, that's even better.

So we suggested our idea on the digest and got some positive reactions. Because this concerns GPDD pigs, we also asked permission from the people that manage the GPDD (the moderators). We got permission, and now we can use the name GPDD and a picture from the website. There are some other things that we still have to figure out.

The plans for now are that we want to finish the calendar by the beginning of december. so everyone has got time until halfway through november to send in pigtures. If you would like to pigticipate, send in your pigtures; we'd love that!
Send your pigtures to Pandameisje at gmail.com or Guinygirl at gmail.com.

We want to include at least one picture from every member. If we have space we'll place more. If you cannot choose you can send in multiple pigtures and then we'll make the choice for you ;-). We also plan to put all the pigtures that we have received in an online photoalbum (ofcourse, smaller and with the name on it so that it is not as attractive to copy for a casual internetsurfer). We want to do this because we really enjoy all the pigtures and choosing between for example, Wilson and chester (who are from alge) is really hard. This way you can all see who's who.

Grtz
janneke