[Gpdd] [SILLY]<message to Fugly>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 21 06:09:20 EDT 2007

Hi Fugly,

Yes, I think we could definitely be buddies! I totally understand how you feel. Everything is so scary here. Your slave sounds much nicer than mine. I only have a house or some other kind of shelter during the night. When she is around I have no place to hide! Btw, the noizy stange men sound awfull,  I hope they go away soon. And I sure dont hope it is your punishment. At the shelter i got my nail cut very often and I can tell you, if you don't put up a fight, you usually are rewarded with veggies and the whole thing is over sooner. So just try to hang in there!

Are you in training for SAS??? Whats that?? Those crazy slaves...i wish they would get a life of their own..(except for the veggies ghegheghe). My neighbour Suus told me she is a LAPS piggie. Is that similar? I think I means she has a fat bum..Tssssk..she is so stuck up. She tells me she is dating Seussy and that I shouldn't rumble at her..Pfff, there is no harm in some innocent flirting, is there?? She is however acting nicer towards me. And she does this really funny thing, she races arond my fence, and jumps while doing it (popcorn i think they call it). Slave is happy with that; she likes to see bigbum Suus happy ;-). Apparently suus was a bit down after Jan left for the rainbowbridge.

Hey new buddy, it was really nice to hear from you! I have to go look for the hay (this cage is sooo big, and slave puts it somewhere else every time, last night it was on the roof om my house!:-S ) and play with the water bottle. The cage floor is getting soppier every time i do it!

Grtz
Igor