[Gpdd] [Misc] the Allergic to Guinea Pigs controversy

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 13:49:29 EDT 2007

Hi Susi.  Glad to know you're ok and it's just a work issue that's kept you from posting.

  Sounds as though this person is cursed with a strange alergy problem.  The closest thing to this I know of is people with a particular kind of cat alergy.  I've had a slight reaction to being scratched by cats when I had them but it wasn't every cat by any means.

  Not sure why this would be a big problem with a Guinea Pig however as I would have to work really hard to get a scratch from Lady Bug.  I just avoid her feet when I pick her up.  She never scratches me when she's running around on me.

  How curious.  I wonder if this person has any other alergies and the only one being mentioned is the GP.  Thanks for posting this.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug who thinks you should have internet at home : )