[Gpdd] [BEHAVIOR] Tabitha

Lynn Williams jaaladog at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 21 15:12:47 EDT 2007

        LOL, yes Glynis, she is a character indeed.  I'm really going to
have to teach her to take care with me too.... Last night, I was holding her
up on my chest, feeding her  a slice of apple.  Her way to eat is to take
four or five nibbles, then shove her head under the apple and then roughly
push it up out of her way.  I guess it is so she can pick up any small
pieces she may have dropped.  When she did it last night, she bit  a small
mole that I have there.  I am hoping she mistook it for an appple crumb in
her piggish feeding frenzy an not that she has become carnivorous!  I am on
a blood thinner and the next thing I know, blood is running down my rib
cage. (Sigh.)  The things we do for the love of pigs... huh?  LOL  But they
are so worth it.  I'm working on getting hubby to come inand give me 10
minutes of his time to try to get some good pics of the girls.  As soon as I
can grab him, I'll get them out for y'all to see.  He is sometimes as hard
to get ahold of as ar the pigs!

Winks & Wheeks,
Slave Lynn, Earl, Samantha & Tabitha