[Gpdd] [BEHAVIOR] Tabitha

Lynn Williams jaaladog at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 21 17:21:56 EDT 2007

Thank you for your wonderful suggestion, Ladybug.  What my slave did not tell you is that I really did not bite her all that hard.  It was a we nip and then all this red stuff started coming out!  She is such a whiner!  But I will take your advice and try to control myself in the future.  Your slave speaks highly of you and I know she loves you.  I know mine loves me too but for now, I want to keep her guesssing and thus, keep her on her toes.  And hey, watch that popping on the nose stuff!  You might give her ideas!  Oh, here she is now....

Hey Joan, we just took some pics of the girls on the front porch swing.  As soon as hubby gets through messing around with his stupid boat, he'll come in and download them and send them to me.  I am going to try to get them posted with  a link on the digest this evening.

A slightly battered but still loving slave Lynn to Tabitha and Samantha