[Gpdd] HEALTH A question about Ivermectin

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 18:14:36 EDT 2007

Hi Lynn.  Never having mixed up any kind of med since I am also math challenged (!) I can offer no advice other than following directions on the label of horse paste.  I can tell you however, dosing with Ivermectin has nothing to do with the Piggy's age only the weight.  As long as your babies weigh 12 oz or more, there's no problem administering the correct dose.

  Hope this helps.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug