[Gpdd] HEALTH- spaying piggies

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Fri Sep 21 19:54:02 EDT 2007

Chris-
  My foster piggies name is Mimi too! =) I commend you for rescuing this poor piggie & I'm so glad to hear she is happy with you. Did you try to tactfully mention to your boss that the piggie wasn't being treated as she should have been? I know that can be quite tricky depending on your relationship with your boss. I wish I could offer some advice, but I don't know too much about spaying piggies. I know some people here on the digest have had bad experiences with it. I think there is some kind of hormones you can give her, but that they don't always work. Hopefully some other people can help you more. I really hope this works out for you, you've done a wonderful thing. Keep us updated.

~Jaime~
~Mimi & the mini "Mimi's" +
~Molly, Radar & Albert always in our hearts~
http://piggiepages001.blogspot.com/