[Gpdd] Behavior ~ Chirping

jude colangelo guineapigjude at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 22 07:36:59 EDT 2007

My Pippin is a chirper ~ isn't it great?  One day after we first moved in with my folks,  Pippin was singing away in her cage.  My mother thought it was the parakeet singing (She never does) so she went to see, and nearly fell over when she saw Pippin singing her "aria"!
Joanne asked about a holiday card exchange a digest or two ago.  In years past, we have done a Secret Santa exchange for our piggies.  If any one is interested in doing a Secret Santa or card exchange, I'll be happy to coordinate.  These have been lots of fun in the past and led to some great friendships.  Let me know!
Jude & the Haypile Honeys

                 www.art4animals.blinkz.com   [http://gfx1.hotmail.com/mail/w2/pr02/emoticons/smile_teeth.gif]