[Gpdd] MISC- questions about Mimi

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 22 14:30:14 EDT 2007

Hi Jaime.  I'd be extremely careful what I gave Momma Mimi.  Remember, whatever she gets the babies will get and many drugs will hurt 3-4 day old babies of any species including our own.

  I would recommend taking her to the vet (without babies) and see if you can get a culture to identify what is going on.

  Sorry, I have no advice to trimming nails since my LB also has black nails and I'm a real chicken about cutting them.  As far as I'm concerned, that's what vets are for : ).

  Hope this helps and give Momma Mimi and her babies a cuddle for me.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug