[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Fugly

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Sep 23 13:26:36 EDT 2007

Aileen and Bert, it was with much sadness that we read of the passing of Dawna's Fugly.  Thank you for letting us know, and please pass on our condolences to Dawna.  Fugly was so lucky to be rescued, and, although piggies are never with us long enough, how wonderful that she was able to spend several years with Dawna's family.  We have no doubt that she enjoyed every day and knew how much she was loved.  We are also glad that she was able to leave this world from the safety and comfort of Dawna's arms.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday