[Gpdd] MISC Chirping

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sun Sep 23 13:50:20 EDT 2007

I have no idea why piggies chirp. In all the years that I have been a piggy slave, I have usually had one chirper but at the moment I have two, Sapphire and her son Rye.

They are both day time chirpers and I have never heard them doing it at the same time although who knows what they get up to when I am out. Maybe all of the Piggyfriends have a choir going when no-one is there to hear it.

My cockatiel, Merlin, has learned the sound, as did Vincent and Holly before him and no doubt the two rescue birds, who arrived this week, will soon be joining in.

I'd love to know the purpose of the song but it is a lovely sound.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.